Quick Start Guide and Checklist for getting the most out of Predictology
Your membership to Predictology opens up a whole world of football betting options and opportunities.
We have tried to make the platform as simple and as user friendly as possible. That said, there are many tools and features available to you at a click of a button and we acknowledge that no matter how easy something is to use - the first time you experience something new it can look scary, complicated and take a while to get used to.
This is why we have put together this quick start guide to help you get comfortable with Predictology as quickly as possible.
We also understand and expect that every member of Predictology will, most likely, end up using the platform and tools differently to suit their own tastes and needs. For example, not everyone is going to want or have the time to use the core System Builder extensively and may simply want easy access to systems and strategies that can quickly follow along with. Others, like me, love developing their own strategies and testing theories and will spend the bulk of their time on the system builder.
For simplicity, we have focused this quick start guide for those that Do and Do NOT intend to use the System Builder extensively. If you fall into neither category or are somewhere in the middle, hopefully this guide will still be useful for you and you can cherry pick the most important parts of each to suit your needs.
Remember - if at any time you have a question or get stuck just click the chat icon at the bottom right of any page that you are on, and myself and the team will be happy to help you.
For all members, this is the most important page and where you will spend the most of your time (if not building systems).
- You can see all the systems setup in your profile
- You can access the latest selections for that day from your systems (and get them emailed to you)
- Access the 10 week Playbook
- Check out the latest blog posts, guides and new systems as we release them
- Access the training library, user guide and videos should you need them
- Access the System Builder and other tools if you need them
Quick Start Guide - Members NOT looking to extensively spend time on the System Builder
- 1. Read this guide on what micro betting strategies are and how to use them
- 2. Check out our weekly micro betting strategy tips and insights
- 3. Access the first Playbook from the home page (or click here)
This will give you your first betting strategy to implement and use
- 4. Access the video library and watch the first video "Predictology Tutorials - 01 - Create Your First System" (or watch it below)
This will show you how to set up the system shared with you in Playbook 1
- 5. Go to the System Builder and create your first system using the parameters shared in Playbook 1
- 6. Next you will need to add the system to your Member Area and set up the email alerts (if you want them)
Navigate to your system in the list and make sure the icons, on the right, are switched on next to the system name – like so:
- 7. You systems and selections will now update and refresh the member hub page automatically every day (or when you run the system again yourself)
- 8. Watch your email and the blog posts on the members hub page for when we release new tips, strategies and systems for you to use
- 9. Check back each week to access the latest Playbook providing you with a new strategy to implement and follow
- 10. If you have the time or interest, we recommend that you watch more of the videos in the training library and try out some our tools, such as the ELO ratings, along with attempting to build your own first betting strategy in the system builder
Quick Start Guide - Members looking to extensively spend time on the System Builder
- 1. Follow all of the steps above from 1 to 7
- 8. Access the video training library and watch one video at a time – then take what you have learned and try setting up a system in the system builder
- 9. As you become more comfortable with the System Builder, look to start building and testing your own theories
- 10. Find an awesome system or want to get advice on a theory or how to improve a system – let us know
- 11. Want to sell a system you have built to other Predictology members – message us and we will talk you through how this works
We hope that you found this quick start guide and checklist useful. If you have any additional questions or have feedback on how we can improve this for future members, send us a message at the bottom right of the page.