Micro Betting Strategies & Tips – 17th November
With access to over 200,000 matches, spanning 22 of the top European leagues and over 100 different variables and data points, Predictology puts at your fingers the ability to create powerful and complex betting systems, develop your own portfolio of betting strategies as well as the ability to quickly create multiple micro betting strategies.
You can learn more about the importance and benefits of micro betting strategies in this blog post. Then each Friday we share we with you some of our micro betting angles and the selections generated for the weekend ahead by these micro betting systems.
Looking ahead to the weekends action, our attention is first drawn to Bundesliga, where Dortmund have seen over 2.5 goals in their next game 82.4% of the time over the last 7 seasons, after losing the precious game. Over 2.5 goals can be backed at 1.50 with Bet365 in their game tonight against Stuttgart.
Over the last seven seasons, teams who found themselves winless in at least their last four home games, win 46.5% of the time, delivering an 11% ROI in La Liga. Las Palmas (v Leganes) at 1.95 with Bet365 and Eibar (v Real Betis) at 2.50 with William Hill, are the two for you to investigate further this weekend. Similar results can be seen in the Premier League with West Brom (v Chelsea) at 6,40 with Bet365 ticking the boxes tomorrow, bar the fact it is Chelsea they are looking to end this run against. You can also put Lille (v St Etienne) at 2,25 with Bet365 and Strasbourg (v Rennes) at 2,2- with SunBets on your list for further investigation.
In the Premier League, sides seeing under 2.5 goals in at least their last three games, produce Over 2.5 in 55.2% of their next games. Liverpool (v Southampton) at 1.70 with BetVictor and Man Utd (v Newcastle) at 1.90 with BetVictor are the places to look for goals in this round of fixtures. The same occurs 52.3% of the time in La Liga, with Malaga (v Deportivo) at 2.05 with William Hill and At. Madrid (v Real Madrid) at 1.89 with Bet365 and Espanyol (v Valencia) at 1.85 with Bet365 the likely source of goals.
Predictology – 7 Day Free Trial
We have created an incredibly powerful new betting platform which gives you all the tools you need to create your very own football betting systems!
By becoming a member of Predictology you get instant access to the following:
- Over 200,000 matches and growing…
- 22 leagues covering 10+ seasons… and we are adding more leagues all the
- Run and test systems in seconds with our custom built server
- Assess over 100 variables, criteria to build the perfect betting system
- Auto bet alerts – one email per day with all of your selections from all of your systems
- 1-click betting – place your bets straight from the Predictology platform
- A full video guide series which will make you a system building expert in not time at all
- Three custom rating models for you to use
- Value tracker reports – we will tell you the matches the bookies have priced wrong every week in one simple report
- 10 week playbook which shares some of our own most pro table betting systems
- And much, much more